Product Condition: New
4008 Restorer - A water-based, biodegradable cleaner used for soaking airbrush and spray-gun parts after painting.
- Partially dissolves dried paint allowing for easy clean-up with soap & water.
- Use as a soak for metallic parts: nozzle, needle, cup.
- Re-Usable. Keep in metal or ceramic container.
- Dissolves soft-plastics. Keep away from non-PTFE coated O-rings.
- Flush airbrush or spray-gun with water after using Restorer.
Reducers & Cleaners Quick Guide:
- 4030 Balancing Clear | Mix Additive - Mix additive that enhances spray performance, adhesion & coating durability for use when painting hard-surfaces, plastic and vinyl.
- 4012 High Performance Reducer – 4012 High Performance Reducer aids flow by decreasing surface tension which allows colors to be applied with more material per coat without cratering (same as W500)
Further reduces tip-dry to the point its eliminated,
Decreases drying times and allows the paint to air dry to a cured coating with improved film properties.
High Performance Reducer works with Auto Air Colors, Wicked Colors and Illustration Colors.
WARNING: EYE IRRITANT
Precautions: Keep away from eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
First Aid Treatment: If eye contact occurs, rinse with tap water for 5 - 10 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical care.
Contains: 2-BUTOXY ETHANOL
- 5601 Transparent Base – Colorless resin base of Createx Airbrush Colors.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.